Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Is There Life On Other Planets?

by Diane M. Hoffmann



I often come across people with whom thoughts about the awesome Creation of the universe are exchanged.

One of the questions that come up is “Is there life on other planets?”

My response to that is always “I personally don’t think so”.

Then people will say “Why not, the universe is so large and unending with millions of planets, stars and galaxies throughout -- there must be other intelligent beings somewhere out there.”

My response again is that I personally do not think so, which usually brings on the next comment “How do you know?”

I reply that I know because of what the Bible says. However, there is usually no time to continue a discussion on such a lengthy topic in brief meetings or encounters.

Even if there is some time to talk, I have the big picture in my head but not the details readily accessible for a discussion.

So, I decided to sit down and take some time to put it together for future reference and to make it available on my blog for those interested.

The more I read the Word of God, the more I am convinced that there is no other life on other planets or galaxies besides our own “life-giving blue planet”.

To read the article, click here

Please note: You will be asked to click again on the link provided there.

.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment